Why check the finished board?
1. Check the original appearance of the board. Pay attention to the inspection of cleanliness and appearance.
2, check the mask, including (specified color, specified thickness, mass, pitting
3. Is plating enough? Sufficient plating is difficult to measure. If the requirements are strict, the current requirements are based on the plating thickness.
4. Is the hole centered on the pad? (annular ring and alignment)
5. Is the hole size correct?
6. Does the appearance conform to the artwork?
7. Does the steel mesh match the printed position of the board?
8. Is the overall board size correct?
9. Is the PCB warped?
10. Is there copper on the PCB side?
11, PCB tracking width tolerance.